On June 6-7, 2018, the 24th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine (SSB+RM2018) took place at the Adolphe Merkle Institute (AMI), in Fribourg. Besides general topics in the field of Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine, the special topic of the conference focused on “Bioinspired Materials”. More details can be found in the SSB+RM Annual Meeting Report 2018.
- SSB+RM2019: Annual Meeting Report, Photos 05.06.2019
- Announcement: 5th Lab Networking Event organized by the SSB+RM Young Scientists 05.01.2019
- 25th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine 01.10.2018
- Fall Newsletter 2018 01.10.2018
- SSB+RM Annual Meeting Report 2018 27.08.2018