More specifically, the SSB+RM:
- organizes a 1.5-2 days scientific meeting once a year, where the general assembly is also held. A dinner takes place at the end of the first day to promote the communication between participants.
- provides a networking platform for biomaterials producers, researchers and users
- sponsors Student Mobility Grants for students of the Society.
- gives a yearly award for the best PhD thesis on Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine.
- maintains a website to promote the transfer of information in the national biomaterials community (e.g. list of new jobs and congresses in biomaterials)
- has eCM as its official journal. Annual meeting abstracts are published in ecmconferences.