SSB+RM Young Scientists
Welcome to our SSB+RM Young Scientists. The Young Scientists are part of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine (SSB+RM) and a Student Representative is nominated as the local chapter of the YOUNG SCIENTISTS FORUM (YSF) of the European Society for Biomaterials (ESB). It aims at representing the interests of the younger members (<40) of the SSB+RM. This is a forum for communication between all participants interested in biomedical research and its clinical and industrial applications.
Benefits of a SSB+RM Membership
- Apply for a SSB+RM Travel Award
- Chance to win the SSB+RM Student Award at our Annual Meeting
- Free participation to the SSB+RM Annual Meeting with an accepted presentation
- Students have priority to present at the SSB+RM Annual Meeting
- Networking and meet other scientists in the field of biomaterials and regenerative medicine, from academia and companies
The SSB+RM welcomes everybody interested in biomaterials and regenerative medicine, especially young scientists, to join!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Student Representative.
Young Scientists Forum (YSF)
The Young Scientists Forum (YSF) is an event, usually integrated in the annual conference of the ESB, that is aimed at discussing biomaterials education and training in Europe, emphasising the existing and emerging career, as well as research opportunities in the field.
In these events discussion is fostered by creating an interactive environment among participants, thus promoting an enriching discussion on topics that concern everyone who graduated, or will do so, in Biomaterials.
- Visit the YSF website