On May 22-23, 2019, the 25th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine (SSB+RM2018) took place at the Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz (FHNW), in Muttenz (BL). Besides general topics in the field of Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine, the special topic of the conference focused on “Biodegradable Materials”. More information in the annual meeting report. Photos of the event can be found on the SSB+RM Conference Photos page.
- 3rd Young Scientist Symposium – Clinical Translation: Challenges and Opportunities 07.11.2019
- SSB+RM2019: Annual Meeting Report, Photos 05.06.2019
- Announcement: 5th Lab Networking Event organized by the SSB+RM Young Scientists 05.01.2019
- 25th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine 01.10.2018
- Fall Newsletter 2018 01.10.2018