The 2 day conference is open to everybody interested in the scientific, technological and medical aspect of biomaterials. The meeting is aimed at scientists, engineers, medical doctors and industrial representatives who work with implant materials or tissue engineering for regenerative medicine. The topic this year: Biomaterials: from innovation to translation. A dedicated seminar organized for the Young Scientists of the SSB+RM will be held as a pre-meeting event on June 7 (included in the registration fee). 7-9 June, 2022, ETH Zurich main building city center.
- [MEET THE EXPERT] Implants, Thursday, 8th September 2022, FHNW Campus Muttenz 22.03.2022
- Swiss Medtech Day 30.09.2020
- 26th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine (SSB+RM2022) 11.08.2020
- POSTPONED until 2021: 26th Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine (SSB+RM2020) 10.02.2020
- 3rd Young Scientist Symposium – Clinical Translation: Challenges and Opportunities 07.11.2019