Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine is a non-profit scientific society with the objectives, among others, to
- encourage progress in the field of biomaterials and regenerative medicine,
- promote the propagation of scientific information and
- stimulate the creation of research programs on biomaterials and regenerative medicine in Switzerland.
These objectives are summarized in our charter. The SSB+RM co-operates with other national and international scientific organizations.
Annual Sponsorship (from GM to GM): CHF 1’000
- One-year membership (assigned to 1 referenced person)
- Company Logo at website (for 12 months)and Newsletters as well as within Sponsors acknowledgement in the printed and online meeting program and slideshow
- SSB+RM annual meeting (by the event organizers):
- Participation with 1 complimentary registration, including dinner event
- Priority for a rapid fire oral presentation
- Priority on the limited number of exhibition position, where lunch and refreshments will be served
- Possibility to allocate part of the annual sponsorship contribution in one of the available SSB+RM sponsor packages:
- Sponsoring a named speaker:
Preferably a SSB+RM member contributing a maximum of CHF 600 towards
travel expenses. The SSB+RM sponsored lecture is to be highlighted in
the program and on SSB+RM webpage. This grant is tailored towards a
speaker being based in Europe.
- Sponsoring PhD Thesis award:
A cash award of up to CHF 1’000 to fund best theses award.
- Sponsoring best oral and poster award:
(in case this is not sponsored by MATHYS; to be confirmed) A cash award of up to CHF 1’000 to fund the best oral and poster prizes.
- Individualized sponsorship:
Open and flexible for any kind of sponsorship with the companies.
- Poster session:
Providing sponsors name and logo on each poster board.
Exhibitor Package: CHF 800 (big companies) or CHF 300 (small & young companies)
- Participation with 1 complimentary registration
- Exhibition position, where lunch and refreshments will be served
- Possibility for a rapid fire oral presentation
- Company logo included within Sponsors acknowledgement in the printed and online meeting program and slideshow